Please remember that Drexel University and the University of the Sciences are affiliated through reciprocal agreements. You are a guest at Hagerty Library, and like any guest you can be uninvited.
• With valid USciences student ID, you may enter Hagerty Library any time the library is open.
• If no Drexel student is using the computers in the main “hub” area and a computer is free, you may ask to be logged on.
• Copying and printing may be available for a fee. Ask a librarian for more details.
• All other services (group study, interlibrary loan, laptops, etc.) in Hagerty Library are for Drexel students, faculty and staff only.
• As a USciences student, you may request a letter from the
J.W. England Library Information Desk to present at Hagerty Library
for book borrowing privileges. (The letter is an annual letter.)
The book will be checked out to you for four weeks and must be returned
to Hagerty not J.W. England. Books may be renewed twice online,
then returned. (maximum items: 20 books)
Page last updated: 11/19/14